Follow me on Amara Recipes- Facebook

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Beetroot Spiced Drink

I was getting ready to make beetroot fry. Once I peeled and washed the beetroot, I diced them and accidentally put them in a bowl of water I kept for potatoes. The color of the water was so beautiful. My daughter saw the water and asked me to make something out of that water as she loves the color. I loved the taste of the water too. So, I added few ingredients and made this spiced drink.

Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves : 2

Ingredients:

Beetroots : 2 large
Water : 3 cups
Limca or Sprite : 2 cups
Ground Cinnamon : 1 teaspoon
Ginger : 1" piece (extract juice)
Ice cubes : 1 cup


Method:

Wash, peel and dice the beetroots. Add the pieces to water and let the soak for 20 minutes.
Strain the water into a vessel and add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Pour the drink into glasses with ice and top it with some cinnamon pieces.
Serve immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment