Follow me on Amara Recipes- Facebook

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Spaghetti in a pot

Kids love pasta but not the white sauce or marinara all the time. So, I just added all the ingredients in a large pot and made a simple yet cheesy pasta.
I fed this pasta to a group of kids and they loved it.
I'm sending this dish to blogging marathon #71 under one pot dishes.

Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves : 6

Ingredients:

Spaghetti: Large pack 6-8 servings (I used a pot sized box)
Zucchini: 1 large diced
Mushrooms: 250 grams diced
Garlic cloves : 6 chopped
Peas : 1 cup
Kraft Three cheese blend : 1 1/4 cup
Oregano: 1 tablespoon
Pepper : 2 teaspoons
Salt to taste.


Method:

Take a large pot and add all ingredients except cheese with enough water to cover the pasta. ( I added 6 cups)
Bring it to a boil and cook until the pasta is completely done.
Add the cheese and mix well. Once the cheese is nicely coated to pasta, turn off the stove and serve immediately.

Note: You can add cream cheese along with cheese for more creamier pasta.








4 comments:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful spaghetti, makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome .Spaghetti.looks tempting and creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love that creamy looking spaghetti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can have this pasta dish for all 3 meals :-) Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete