Follow me on Amara Recipes- Facebook

Friday, December 9, 2016

Baked Eggplant

Baked Eggplant is a simple to make dish. It goes well with soups or salads. Kids loved the flavors of the eggplant. I made this part of our December Bake-a-thon.

Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Serves : 3-4

Ingredients:

Eggplants: 2 large
Olive oil: 1/4 cup
Ground Pepper : 2 teaspoons
Italian Seasoning: 2 teaspoon
Garlic cloves: 4 thinly sliced
Cilantro: 4 tablespoons chopped
Salt to taste

Method:

Pre heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cut the eggplant into 1/2" circles, oil both sides of the eggplant and place them on a baking sheet.
Add all the spices on the pieces.
Bake for 25 minutes, take it out and serve hot topped with cilantro.





8 comments:

  1. When I make baigun bhaja, my kids like it. But otherwise they run away at the mention of eggplant. These baked eggplants look good, must try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This baked eggplant sounds prefect to finish a dinner happily, looks ultimate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baked eggplant with Italian flavor sounds so inviting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My older one loves this with spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see myself just snacking on these baked eggplant slices. They look toooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice side dish and flavorful with Italian seasoning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yumm, top it with some cheese, it tastes out of the world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. not an eggplant fan , but I can do the same with zucchini and would dig in happily with these flavors

    ReplyDelete