Follow me on Amara Recipes- Facebook

Monday, December 5, 2016

Strawberry Puffs

I made these puffs as a quick snack for a small group of kids in my county who are my daughters friends. They all absolutely loved them and three batches were gone within 10 minutes.

Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 12 minutes
Serves : 4-5

Ingredients:

Puff pastry sheets : 3
Strawberry crush : 3/4 cup
Any crumbled cheese (I used Britannia block cheese) : 1 cup

Method:

Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cut the puff pastry sheets into 2-3" squares.
Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until the sheets are golden brown.
Take those out of the oven, place a teaspoon of strawberry crush and little bit of cheese and serve immediately.





11 comments:

  1. This is a quick snack and a yummy one! Do you get puff pastry sheets in India ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't seen the sheets here in Madras, will check again..:)..nice snack..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a quick and easy snack that is Amara. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These puff pastries look absolutely delicious Amara..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some rite now, too tempting puffs there Amara.Would love to finish that plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one easy to make puff,looks gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick and easy and great for parties

    ReplyDelete