Follow me on Amara Recipes- Facebook

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Squash noodle Pasta

Spiralizer is little kitchen gadget that I have been planning on buying for awhile now to make veggie noodles as when I ask my little one to eat more veggies, she keeps telling me to make them more interesting as they look so boring.
She loves noodles so, I wanted to give the veggies a spin for her.
She started eating raw squash as she loved the shape of it. I'm a happy mom..

Preparation Time: 10 minutes 
Cook Time: 5 minutes 
Serves : 2-3

Ingredients:
Yellow Squash: 2
Zucchini: 1
Carrot : 1 medium 
Creamy pasta sauce: 1/4 cup
3 cheese blend : 1/4 cup
Croutons: As per taste
Sun dried tomatoes: 5-6 pieces
Fresh ground pepper: 1/2 teaspoon 
Salt to taste 

Method:
Cut the veggies into noodles.
Heat 1 teaspoon of oil large pan on low to medium heat, add all the veggies.
Toss for 1-2 minutes( do not over cook as the squash releases a lot of water) Add the pasta sauce, tomatoes mix well and turn off the stove.
Add cheese, croutons and serve immediately.










No comments:

Post a Comment